joi, 14 iunie 2012

Am "infrant"!


I choose to write this one in English, don't ask why...maybe as a contrast that finally after two months and a half here in the States...I've managed to raise proudly my flag at the new apartment where I've moved in 2 weeks ago. Long process, first bought the flag from eBay, after a couple of weeks realized I need also a flag pole, and I was lucky that the window frame is made of wood so I didn't have to drill holes in the wall (that would of been fun, as I am living in one of the few brick buildings around here). Spent about one hour on youtube to figure out how to remove the insect protective mesh from the window so I could get out and put the flag pole (strange American windows). But it was worth it. If Americans can be proud of their flag, why can't I be of my own heritage.

So for my Birthday today I gave myself the gift of home...a small part of it at least, near my apartment window. Proud to be a Romanian!

6 comentarii:

  1. Happy Birthday my friend. Be proud to be romanian :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Always proud wherever I go, home will be home. Thanks Raz, hope to see you safe back home.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Bravo, Daniel si frumoasa poza. Si eu sunt mandra ca sunt romanca.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Frumos din partea ta să-ţi baţi atâta capul, alţii nu s-ar fi obosit :) La mulţi ani!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Tu ii motivezi si pe alti!Bravo!Catalina

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc Catalina, e putin cam mult spus, dar multumesc :)!

      Ștergere